The EQUUS brand is committed to helping horse owners achieve a better understanding and appreciation of the nature and needs of the horse. The magazine explores topics ranging from the latest developments in veterinary science and horse care to the horse’s remarkable and enduring relationship with man. EQUUS Prime brings you even more content.
EQUUS has been known as the horse owner’s resource for more than 40 years. In today’s changing communications environment, we are bringing a wider variety of resources to those horse owners who truly want to stay informed and connected through our EQUUS Prime membership.
As we looked to create EQUUS Prime for the most dedicated horse owners, we asked our readers and other horse owners what they currently most value from our editorial team as well as what other resources they would like to have. From that feedback, we have created the ultimate horse experience for EQUUS Prime members. EQUUS Prime members will receive subscriptions to the EQUUS quarterly print magazine, where the editorial team presents the latest on equine research, horse care information and training techniques for people dedicated to their horses and the equestrian lifestyle.
EQUUS Prime members also will receive member-only access to the following, which will be continuously updated:
- Skill-building videos on horse care from veterinarians
- Special articles from the EQUUS editorial team not available anywhere else
- A unique Resources section for quick definitions of equine problems with imagery and links to more in-depth content
- Ebooks from the EQUUS editorial team just for members that provide in-depth coverage of topics you care about
- A member-only podcast on equine health and lifestyle topics
- A member-only monthly newsletter featuring tips, special contests and giveaways
- VIP perks at equine events
- A member-only Facebook page so you can connect with like-minded horse folks in a safe and friendly environment
- Monthly member discounts from our corporate partners
- More benefits will be added throughout the year
- $54.99 USD yearly thereafter
- $5.99 USD monthly thereafter